Friday, January 6, 2012

PROJECT 52 WEEK 1: RESOLUTION

So I have always thought that the yearly photo project ideas were an awesome way to improve your photography, but have always been afraid to commit to one. I am a huge procrastinator and committing myself to a deadline scares the heck out of me. But this year I decided to bite the bullet and do not one, but two projects. They are both 52 week projects so I think I can handle this. The first one is over at Life with my 3 Boybarians and the first weeks theme is Resolution. I have had a hard time with this theme because I don't usually do New Year's Resolutions. I decided to just head outside with the camera and see what I could come up with. Here are my three new New Year's Resolutions.



RESOLUTION #1: Spend more time with friends.




RESOLUTION #2: Learn Yoga





RESOLUTION #3: More road trips with the family.



9 comments:

  1. I have a hard time with resolutions too.

    Your lighting is gorgeous in these shots. And I like your resolve to learn yoga, spend more time with friends, and take more road trips! A great inspiration and start to the brand new year ahead. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    I really like your photo, and great your resolution!
    Petonets xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your photo for learn yoga!! Isn't it funny how when you're little you can twist and turn and bend in most any way?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lighting in these photos - so soft and dreamy! Good luck with P52 and all your resolutions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job with the photos. I can see your sense of humor with your pictures and the resolutions. Chickens make great friends. They love to greet you. Your yoga inspiration is just precious. How do they manage to bend like that? Who doesn't love a good road trip? Enjoy the year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are cute. I like your take on this. I haven't done my picture yet, because I couldn't think of what to do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your creative photo resolutions! Love the sunlight in the background of your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome goals & your photos to go along just made me smile BIG!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the resolutions {1} {2} {3}... great perspective! Love the haze and the flare in all of them!

    ReplyDelete